Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2019

Staying On Track

Today I'm checking in! I actually had this post planned for around the first of February but I had some things come up and had to plan it for another day.

I wanted to let you know what I was using to stay on track this year.

I have a Filofax Domino Personal size that has all the things that I need to help me stay on task and I can fit it into my purse to take it anywhere with me. I have had it for awhile and its a little battered but it serves its purpose.




I recently purchased printable planner inserts to try this month and I can't make a judgement yet if they are working at this time as it is hasn't been a full month. 

The shop is called Kinleighs Doodles- Planning for Better Inserts ( I am not affiliated with this link, it is for the purpose of sharing the shop where I purchased my planner inserts).


I purchased their personal size weekly on four pages layout and middles. So far I am liking it but I can't really say as it hasn't even been a full month.

So what are you using to stay on track with goals for this year, let me know!

I also have been playing around with digital design and made a free printable planner dashboard. Just right click on the image below and save.








Thanks for Stopping by!!! Don't forget to Follow for future free printable!

No comments:

Post a Comment