Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2019

Checking In

2019 Make it your Year!


So here we are 3 weeks into the new year. Goals have been set, steps are in place.
Are you keeping up with your goals?


Here is some questions to ask yourself that helped me check myself to make sure that I am on track.

Am I achieveing the small weekly/daily goals that I have set for myself?

Pulling out the planner,  vision board etc, where ever you wrote out your goals. How many have you checked off and successfully completed?

Looking at where you have worked the least, what needs to shift too work on what you have been putting off?
Is it time management or effort that needs to change. Maybe it’s the situation, is it a realistic goal right now?
What can be done right now to get back on track if you have fallen off?
Always look at your goals and what the end result will be never stop rearranging to make each and every goal happen this year. If one can not be reached in the now, is it a one that needs to be moved to perhaps a monthly goal instead of weekly.

It’s not to many questions to ask, its just a few to ask yourself often. Always check where you are with your goals helps you to stay on track and watch  get closer to the end result. It may seem far off now but before you know it it wil be on the horizon.


I am currently on track with my goals. As this blog was one of them.  My goal for the blog was to start posting content again and so far so good. It maybe small but I’m getting there

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to follow so you can join my families crazy adventure called life!

No comments:

Post a Comment